- Tasting Room or Restaurant experience
- Sell wine to tables for on-premise consumption, take away, or shipments
- Talk about the history of the winery, describe the wines, and close sales while multitasking
- Promote the Wine Club
- Take beverage orders using WineDirect POS system on iPads
- Deliver beverages to tables
- Sanitize tables thoroughly between reservations
- Stock wine, glassware, and service tools
- Monitor, stock, and sanitize restrooms
- And more
Training and education is provided. Hourly wage depends on experience and there are opportunities for tips and commissions. We are committed to providing an exciting, supportive, engaging environment that adds to your skill set.
- A valid, current Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Open availability, including evenings and weekends.
- Strong attention to wine and food service etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, while contributing to our high-energy, friendly, upbeat hospitality.
- Ability to lift 45 pounds (a case of wine).
- Detail-oriented, punctual, self-motivated team player that is able to multi-task!
If you believe you are the one we’re looking for- if you are friendly, engaging, reliable, outgoing, and have a contagious passion for wine and hospitality – we want to hear from you! You can count on the quality of our wines. Our winemaker is the first and only Texas-based winemaker to win a Sweepstake Medal (awarded to the top seven of seven-thousand entries) from The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the oldest and most prestigious blind tasting in the country.
If you are qualified and interested in joining our fun work family as we prepare to get the doors open, please apply by forwarding your cover letter along with resume to email@example.com. We look forward to helping our outstanding team members advance with us as we grow. We like to win!